Surat Perjanjian Sewa Rumah_House Lease Agreement
SURAT PERJANJIAN RUMAH
HOUSE LEASE AGREEMENT
This House Lease Agreement (“Lease Agreement“) is made and entered into on this day, DAY DDMMYY, by and between:
- Name : RUJITO
Address : Jl. Matraman Dalam III No. 7, Pegangsaan – Menteng
ID Card Holder No. :
in this case acting as the heir of and therefore is lawful to act for and on behalf of the late Drs. Darsiman based on Declaration of Inheritance Right dated February 6, 2009 issued by the Tebet Timur Subdistrict Office, hereinafter referred to as the First Party.
- Name :
ID Card Holder No :
Hereinafter referred to as the Second Party.
(The First and the Second Party, hereinafter jointly referred to as “Parties” and severally referred to as “Party“)
The Parties in their position as mentioned above, hereby certify that an agreement and consent have been reached between the Parties to conduct house Lease Agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- The second party agreed to hire from the First Party and First Party agreed to lease to the Second Party for 1 (one) house owned by and registered in the name of the late Drs. Darsiman located at Jl. Tebet Timur Dalam IV C No.3 , RT.004, RW.011, Kelurahan Tebet Timur, Kecamatan Tebet, South Jakarta (“Leasing Object“).
- The lease term agreed upon and approved by the Parties is for 1 (one) year from the date DDMMYY (DDMMYY) and shall end on DDMMYY (DDMMYY) (the “Lease Term”).
- The lease price agreed upon and approved by the Parties amounted to Rp XXX (XXX), which has been paid in full by the Second Party on DDMMYY (DDMMYY) and has been received by the First Party (“Price“).
- During the, the Second Party SHALL meet the following matters:
The Second Party is prohibited to use the object for other purpose except for residence.
- a. The Second Party is responsible to pay electricity, telephone and tap water bills as well as supporting facilities of Lease Object as further described in clause 4.5 of this Lease Agreement (“Bills“).
- Further it was agreed by the Parties that the Second Party remains in obligation to pay and pay in full the bills in the last month of Lease Term (term of usage in month MMYY) which are collectible on the following month after the end of Lease Term (collectible in month MMYY).
The Second Party is prohibited to transfer, assign, or sub-lease the Lease Object to other parties, either partially or entirely.
If the Second Party desires to terminate this Lease prior to the expiry date of the Lease Term, then the Price that has been paid by the Second Party to First Party could not be refund. And, the Second Party remains under obligation to pay and pay in full outstanding bills.
In the event the Second Party is desirous to conduct additions or alterations both in physical construction of Lease Object in any form or supporting facilities of lease object such as the installation of internet, cable TV, both permanent and temporary, the Second Party shall notify and obtain prior permission first from the First Party. Further the parties agreed that after the expiry of Lease Term, the buildings that already exist and attached to the lease object should not be dismantled, altered or moved unless otherwise agreed by the Parties.
- Any changes, additions and/or replacement in connection with this Lease Agreement shall be agreed upon and approved in writing by the Parties.
- The Parties agreed and approved that this Lease Agreement is subject to the provisions of the applicable laws of the Republic of Indonesia. In case of disputes, differences or claim arising in connection with or as a result of this Lease Agreement, shall be settled by the Parties by deliberation to reach a consensus based on good faith. If settlement by deliberation for consensus is not reached, the Parties agreed to resolve it according to prevailing law and regulation through the South Jakarta District Court.
- In connection with the termination of this Lease Agreement, the Parties agreed to waive the provisions of Article 1266 and 1267 of Indonesian Civil Code.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Lease Agreement is entered and executed by the Parties in 2 (double) copies each with adequate stamped seal and has the equal legal force and everything is made in good faith.
FIRST PARTY SECOND PARTY
1. (XXX) 2. (XXX)